Gothic Chasuble Pattern with Column Orphrey
Brand Ecclesiastical Sewing
A classic Gothic Chasuble Pattern with a column orphrey band. This is a classic style church vestment pattern with an updated look with the column orphrey.
- This pattern features both Small and Medium sizes in one pattern.
- The Chasuble can be made lined or unlined.
- Requires 3 1/2 yards fabric
- Lining: 3 1/2 yards
- Contract fabric for column orphrey: 1 5/8 yards
- Interfacing: 1/2 yard
- Narrow Trim: 6 1/2 yards
Size: approximately 52 inches long and 54 inches wide.
*The chasuble pattern comes with basic instructions and assumes that the seamstress/tailor has basic sewing skills. We are working on a complete set of church vestment sewing instructions and hope to offer those at a future date.
- Patterns may be used to create your own garments for personal use or to give or sell to others.
- You may use patterns to create your own designs for publication provided proper credit is given to Ecclesiastical Sewing.com.
- Patterns may not be copied or sold on third party sites.
- Patterns may not be resold or distribute in any format.
- Patterns may not be uploaded to any file sharing websites for any purpose.
- Patterns may not be copied for any reason.
- Patterns may not be altered or modified and claimed as your own designs.
- Patterns may not be used to create other files or designs.
- Patterns may not be used to create products for mass production or large commercial use.
All designs are copyrighted and are retained by Ecclesiastical Sewing, LLC with all rights reserved. It is illegal to reproduce or distribute copyrighted material without the permission of the copyright owner. This license is nontransferable.